Chiropractic Care During Pregnancy
We believe that pregnancy is a joyful time. We are motivated to help pregnant women navigate their wellness path during a season of constant growth and change. For birth to occur naturally the way it is designed to, the Nervous System must function properly.
Our chiropractic team respects the body’s natural design and function. Chiropractic care helps to remove interferences and imbalances to the nervous system to give both mama and baby a nurturing environment to thrive.Dr. Chloe Lightner is passionate to be a supporting practitioner to women during their pregnancy and postpartum season. Dr. Chloe is Webster Certified (certification through ICPA for specific chiropractic care for women during pregnancy).
She pays special attention to the physiological changes the mother is experiencing by making sure the pelvic bones, muscles, and ligaments are balanced. The goal is to enhance the neuro-biomechanics of the body to allow for safer, easier births.
Learn more about the Webster Technique here.
Gentle. Specific. Intentional.
“As the twig is bent, so grows the tree” - Elizabeth Campbel
Trauma for children can start as early as birth. If left uncorrected, stress will add to the child’s nervous system and continue to impact their spinal growth and development. When the nervous System is under stress it can cause underlying issues to add up over time and lead to bigger, more noticeable problems.
10 reasons parents have their children see a chiropractor:
- To enhance brain and nerve development
- To strengthen immunity and reduce ear-aches, colds, and general illness
- To help with asthma, allergies, and breathing difficulties
- To assist with colic and Irritable Baby Syndrome
- To help with nursing difficulties
- To help with sleep disturbances and bed-wetting
- To aid with behavioral and emotional swings
- To alleviate digestive problems
- To improve concentration and learning
- To help with recovery from a fall, bump, or injury
Chiropractic has so many benefits for children. Even if your child appears strong and presents with no pain, having their nervous system regularly checked promotes a healthy lifestyle. Chiropractic care for children is safe and painless. Most of the children who receive care here at our office love to be adjusted. Our goal is to help your kids be as active and healthy as possible.